Monday, April 19, 2010

RGM-79(G) HAMMER WIP part 1

Okay so as I said earlier I am currently painting this kit but I wanted to put up some pics of the the work before painting.

For a little bit of back ground on my ideas for this kit...I want to keep specific colors for each of the different factions. So for the EFSF I have chosen to do red and light gray. Also I am planning on make a mobile suit team based on paintball team positions (for more info see the link in my paintball page). This suit will be the HAMMER, his job is to lay down a huge amount of cover fire for advancing troops or do enough damage to destroy any cover the enemy may be hiding behind. To accomplish this I have modified the back pack by adding the dual gatling guns from a 1/144 none grade Slash Zaku Phantom. This was all I was going to do, however, after looking back at my sketch of what I wanted to do with this unit I will have to do a little more modding. I will be adding missile pods to each leg and equipping it with a larger shield (the one given to the RX-78).

So here are some pics of the back pack mods before painting:

No comments:

Post a Comment