Thursday, July 29, 2010

1/144 Char's Zaku II WIP part 1

Here is my next project that I have started...Char's Zaku II. I just can't bring my self to work on my Sandrock Custom at the moment...funny how this happens to so many modelers. Anyways, I am currently filling seams and prepping for primer. As for paint I will be painting it RED because Char is the red comet not the pink/salmon comet. So with that said this will be oob other then a different paint scheme.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


RGM-79(G) SNIPER is finished...this is the second member of my EFF special ops team I have completed. It turned out pretty good, but not as good as I had hoped. The tan paint didn't turn out that great and I didn't notice until I had removed all of the silly putty. So it is what it is. I tried for a little more worn look on this one so I was a little sloppy on the wash, but at least it didn't dye the blue like my Sandrock Custom that I am now trying to repaint.Let me know what you think.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RGM-79(G) SNIPER WIP part 2

Started painting and now I'm just waiting for everything to dry so I can apply the wash and decals. Should be able to finish this up and take pictures tomorrow.

Here are some pics of the painting progress...all primedAnd here with the green base and silly putty on ready for the next color.

Monday, July 26, 2010

RGM-79(G) SNIPER WIP part 1

Ok so things have been a little bit crazy the last little bit and I haven't had any time post anything or get much modeling done...but here is what I've been up to.

I started the second member of my E.F.F. special ops team...the sniper. For this suit I want to paint it camo instead of the standard plain green, which looks more like Zeon's style. But most importantly I want to add a few upgrades.

1. Add power tanks to backpack for beam rifle
2. Add wires connecting the backpack to the beam rifle
3. Add head attachment from a RX-78 Mk-II
4. Attach the 100mm machine gun to right leg

So, here are some pics of how things are going...
I cut into the sides of the backpack to attach the tanks to power the beam rifle.

And here is how it turned out with the tanks and wires attached.

So, now I have started painting and will post pictures of the process hopefully tomorrow.