Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Making of the P90 Model 98 Phase 3

Phase 3: Putting in the 98 and Trigger Installation

Putting the 98 into the P90 body is the easy part. The hard put is making the trigger work; which is really just trial and error until you can get it to work.


I chose to use a hanger to connect the 98 trigger to the P90 trigger. This is not the ideal method but I saw it done and I got it to work.


The following picture has a few parts blown up so it is easier to see what was done with the connection of the triggers. Also, the note to the blue box is a hole for the air hose to exit the P90 body. I chose to just use the steal hose as is; to save money and because I run remote anyways. So if you do this you will need to make a cut out for the hose. I did this using a dremel with the body together.


Here are the blown up pictures of the triggers. As you can see you will need to drill holes to attach the hanger.




No comments:

Post a Comment