Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RGM-79(G) HAMMER Finished

So I finished the RGM-79(G) HAMMER and got some pictures taken. This is my first gundam model that I have airbrushed, modified, weathered, and decal-ed.

The story idea behind this suit is that the HAMMer is apart of a special forces unit and its main role is to provide cover fire for advancing troops and break through defense lines that require a lot of fire power. I gave it the stripe on the head and the stripes on the shoulders to signify that it is not your average pilot, but is not quite to the level of an ace pilot with a completely custom color scheme. The rest of the special force unit will be made up of a sniper(RGM-79(G)), commander(ground gundam or EZ-8), a close combat GM(Striker), standard GM (RGM-79 or just GM), a guntank, and possibly a guncannon.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Killer stuff. I love a good gatling so this is right up my alley. The cables are a nice touch, and the dry brushing is nicely applied. I think the shield could use a decal or two, that would be my only criticism =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...yea I really should add something to the shield, but I haven't figured out what yet. Something besides numbers is what I want.

    ReplyDelete