Friday, May 14, 2010

Gundam Sandrock Custom WIP part 2

So last night I was able to paint all the pieces that where ready for black and yellow painted.

I also did some dry brushing of sliver on the black pieces to help the detail show better and because I want this to be a worn and dirty Gundam Sandrock. Now the black pieces need a coat of dulcoat and they will be done.


Also got the red part on the chest painted and dulcoated to help seal the paint so the masking tape wouldn't peal the paint off when removed.


Today I finished the chest by taping off the red part and painting it black. I then dry brushed it with sliver as well. Finally, I removed the masking tape and put the yellow vents in place.

Now it just needs some touch up hand painting and a coat of dulcoat, and it will be ready for the water color wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment