Monday, July 26, 2010

RGM-79(G) SNIPER WIP part 1

Ok so things have been a little bit crazy the last little bit and I haven't had any time post anything or get much modeling done...but here is what I've been up to.

I started the second member of my E.F.F. special ops team...the sniper. For this suit I want to paint it camo instead of the standard plain green, which looks more like Zeon's style. But most importantly I want to add a few upgrades.

1. Add power tanks to backpack for beam rifle
2. Add wires connecting the backpack to the beam rifle
3. Add head attachment from a RX-78 Mk-II
4. Attach the 100mm machine gun to right leg

So, here are some pics of how things are going...
I cut into the sides of the backpack to attach the tanks to power the beam rifle.

And here is how it turned out with the tanks and wires attached.

So, now I have started painting and will post pictures of the process hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment