Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Star Wars Epic Duels Rey and Finn Custom Deck

Okay, the rest of my custom decks for Star Wars Epic Duels draws on inspiration from various decks found here: http://epicduels.pbworks.com. I took ideas from these and combined them with my own to make my versions.

First up comes from the resent trilogy which I had no intention of making characters from it but I was wanting to add more female characters as I previously mentioned so that started with Captain Phasma and will now include Rey and Finn based on Episode VII. I hate how powerful she is and the fact that her and Finn are able to beat Kylo Ren, but I did my best to make them playable and not over powered compared to the other characters in the game.

The miniatures that I used are a modified Human Force Adept from the Star Wars Miniature line and Finn from the Disney Park Packs Collectible Star Wars miniature line.











No comments:

Post a Comment