Monday, May 11, 2020

Star Wars Epic Duels Galen Marek and Proxy Custom Deck

Next up is a continuation of the last Star Wars Epic Duels custom deck with Starkiller. It draws from the game Star Wars the Force Unleashed II when he becomes good and fights against the Empire. I really liked the idea of his training droid Proxy being able to fight like past Jedi/Sith and makes for a fun power card where he can mimic previously played cards. Again, I have never played this game either so if it doesn't really follow the story or how the character is, you can blame Wikipedia.

The miniatures are Vader's Apprentice, Redeemed and Proxy from the Star Wars miniature line. Which at the time where very hard to find but I am glad I did as this is one of my favorite decks to play.












No comments:

Post a Comment