Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Thanos Rising Customs

Recently my wife found Thanos Rising on clearance and picked it up. Our game group has enjoyed playing cooperative games lately, they are a nice change of pace from the standard everyone trying to kill each other mentality. We quickly came to love this game as it lets us play out the great battle against Thanos in the MCU.

I was fortunate enough for OP games to send me a copy of the 2018 promo cards but I was unable to get the 2019 promos. I also found many custom cards for the game over on boardgamegeek.com. Which lead me to making my own versions of some of the missing heroes and the 2019 promos to print and add to my game.

Here they are, I hope you enjoy them:
















 NOTE: All images and names used in the official Thanos Rising (and its expansions) are copyright ©Marvel and ©USAOPOLY. This cards are not for resale and are a fan made expansion/version of cards.


I would like to give credit to Spawner1AndOnly for sharing his templates with me and for the inspiration drawn from his customs and from MarkFresch's customs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment