Monday, July 27, 2020

Power Rangers Heroes of the Grid - Thunderzords

While during this time most people have found themselves with more time, I have found less. I have completed paint quite a few more of the miniatures for this game but I still need to take some pictures to share. I have completed the Base box and the Zeo expansions, and started working on the Kickstarter Exclusive box.

But I have also been working on my own customs for the game as well. MMPR is my generation of Rangers so it is all that I am really only concerned with, and I will look to round out what is missing. So I present the Thunderzords! 



 

The art for the 5 Thunderzords is from Power Rangerars Legacy Wars (by James Pascual) and Red Dragon Warrior Mode, Thunder Megazord, and Mega Tigerzord art is from the Boom! Studio comics. 

I haven't had a change to do a lot of testing on these so let me know what you think and hopefully they aren't over powered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment